International City is where the Middle East meets the world, in terms of architecture and layout. Spread across 800 hectares (8 million square meters), the geometry of the development emulates the intricate weave of the traditional Arabian carpet. True to its name, the Residential District of International City has 10 sub-communities: China, England, France, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Morocco, Persia, Russia, Spain and Thailand.
- Cheapest freehold apartment properties in Dubai
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartment units to house 60,000 residents
- 4 other districts within the development – Central District, Dragonmart Complex, Forbidden City and Lake District
- Business activities, retail opportunities and tourist attractions, along with residential facilities
Accessibility and advantages:
- Located between interchanges of 5 and 6 of Emirates Road
- 7 miles from Dubai International Airport – in Al Warsan, Dubai
Pros and Cons:
- Close proximity to the Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market and the city centre
- Independently established gym clubs
- Proximity to various reputed international universities and schools Shuttle buses from and to the development
- Ideal for bachelors and small families
- Past complaints about overcrowding and maintenance
- Traffic issues
If you are looking for affordable options to invest in real estate in Dubai, International City is your answer. Visitors to Dubai also find this an ideal location for the facilities and accessibility it offers, without burning a hole in the pocket.