Imagine 46 clusters of man-made islands spread across an area of 300 hectares, each with its own set of plush, bespoke villas surrounded by artificial lakes – that is Jumeirah islands for you. The villas are theme-based, and you can opt for a European, Mediterranean, Islamic or Oasis themed villa, with the landscaping done accordingly.
- 736 four to five-bedroom luxury villas
- Each villa with its own private swimming pool, garden area and maid’s room
- Jogging and cycling tracks, gyms, squash, tennis and basketball courts
- Swimming pool and children play area
- Cafes, restaurants and shopping outlets
Accessibility and advantages:
- Located east of the Sheikh Zayed Road, between Interchanges 5 and 6
- Proximity to Meadows, Springs and Emirates Hills
Pros and Cons
- Easy access to Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Marina Mall and Ibn Batuta Mall among others
- Reputed international schools like Emirates International School, The American University, Delhi Public School and Regent International School within driving distance
- Ready access to medical facilities the Life Medical JLT, Welcare Ambulatory Clinic, NMC Family Clinic and Jebel Ali Hospital
- Occasional complaints about ecological imbalance in lakes causing odour
A perfect blend of nature and all modern amenities, Jumeirah Islands are the epitome of the much coveted ‘Dubai Living’. If you are looking for exclusivity, welcome to Jumeirah Islands.