Welcome to the rendezvous where the old meets the new to create something uniquely magnificent. The most pedestrian-friendly district in Dubai, The Old Town attempts to revive old world culture along with modern day conveniences. Six quarters, Yansoon, Reehan, Miska, Zaafaran, Zanzabeel, and Kamoon, all with underground car parks, allows pedestrians to walk without fear in the community, while Bastakiya-style low-rise buildings with traditional architecture offer shaded privacy.
- Low-rise three storey apartment buildings to exclusive mid-rise buildings with penthouses
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms, varying from 660 to 2,550 sq.ft.
- Children’s play areas, relaxation areas and landscaped sitting areas
- Multi-purpose hall and swimming pool, with separate pools for children
- Aerobics rooms, squash courts cnd Children’s playroom
- Relaxation room, lounge and external courtyards
- Underground parking
Accessibility and advantages:
- Walking distance of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall
- Connected to Dubai Mall metro station
- Easy access to Business Bay and Sheikh Zayed Road
Pros and Cons:
- A relaxed and luxurious lifestyle in the heart of a business district
- Views of Burj Khalifa and waterfront
- Less natural light in certain residences
- Occasional complaints about fixtures and electrical fittings
Imagine watching the sun rise across the Burj from your own private landscaped terrace, walking down to pick up coffee on the way to work, and coming back to exercise or relax in one of the many private conveniences available to residents… The Old Town, with its old world charm allows the Dubai investor to do all that and more.