Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a fully government-owned free zone, an initiative of the Government of Dubai to facilitate and promote industries based on modern technology. Spanning a lushly landscaped 7.2 million square meters, the DSO has integrated industrial, commercial, education, residential and public facilities to provide a one stop solution to the region’s demand for business expansion.
- Gated community for sophisticated living
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Spacious 3, 4, and 5 bedroom villas with a built up area of 4,000 – 7,280 sq ft
- Covered car park
- Schools and a DHA health clinic
- Community centre, Spinneys supermarket and a range of retail outlets
- Restaurants & cafes
- Community swimming pools
Accessibility and advantages:
- Easy access to Emirates Road and the Dubai–Al Ain Road
- Public bus service available
- Metro Green Line to Academic City (touching DSO) in the pipeline
- 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport, and Business Bay
- 30 minutes from Jebel Ali Port and Port Rashid
Pros and Cons:
- Close proximity to Academic City
- Unparalleled live-and-work environment for those in the technology sector
- Ideal for bachelors and families
- Past complaints about mosquito menace!
The DSO has managed to incorporate a high-tech business support system with excellent residential facilities. With excellent community facilities and a serene environment, it is also a haven for those who are looking for some peaceful and happy time after a highly demanding day’s work in the city, as well for those who are investing in freehold property in Dubai.