Housing more than 4,500 businesses, among them some major multinationals and Fortune 500 companies, TECOM Investments has in its portfolio some exclusive investments in high-growth sectors. Comprising nine interconnected business parks arranged under four industry clusters across the ICT, Media, Education and Sciences sectors, TECOM is a global company dedicated to the development of knowledge industries and business growth.
- TECOM Business Parks, comprising of nine interconnected business parks arranged under four industry clusters across the ICT, Media, Education and Sciences sectors
- SmartCity, a venture that aims to develop knowledge industry townships worldwide – SmartCity Malta and SmartCity Kochi are the first step
- ‘Pure play’ businesses like eHosting DataFort, Arab Media Group (AMG), Global Village, Dubai Industrial City and Dubai Design District
- Furnished apartments for rent
Accessibility and advantages:
- Excellent access to Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Metro
Pros and Cons:
- Purpose-built facilities
- Business-friendly policies and industry regulations
- High level of Occupational Health, Safety & Environment within TECOM Business Park
- Committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Sustainable options for energy and environment
- Complaints about pedestrian walks, public lighting and lack of greenery in residential areas
- Parking problems in many areas
TECOM’s is certainly succeeding it its mission to ‘Shape the future of Dubai by blending economic, social and ecological consideration by continuous competitive focus on innovation, global outreach, business excellence, and leadership development’. So if you are looking to invest in a commercial property in Dubai, TECOM is a fine option.