The Lakes is like living a dream, a safe gated community that is just a short drive away from The Lakes community. Tranquil and scenic with waterways, parks and landscaped greenery, the Lakes set the tone for family living in Dubai.
- Club provides residence with a gym, squash, and tennis courts, swimming pool.
- Restaurant, bar and small supermarket.
- It is an exclusive community of large detached villas typically minimum 3 bedroom and bigger
- The villas are very spacious and well laid out with private gardens.
Accessibility and Advantages:
- Located between the Montgomerie and Emirates Golf Courses, and adjacent to Emirates Hills
- Its not far from Sheikh Zayed Road and many of the villas overlook the Emirates Golf Club
Pros and Cons:
- Properties surrounded by large man-made lakes which superb uninterrupted views to those villas located on the lake
- It has a popular community centre with a bar and restaurant as well as a large health club
- The Lakes has established communities – Deema, Forat, Maeen, Zulal and a new community, Ghadeer.
The fully established community is home to 600 villas in 12 types ranging in size from 2,100 to 3,100 sq ft. The community has six neighbourhoods; Deema, Furat, Maeen and Zulal, Ghadeer, and Rayaan. The self sufficient gated community offers 7 lakes, 11 community parks and pool, member club with fitness activities, football field, basketball and Tennis courts and three nurseries.