Victory Heights community represents a revolutionary lifestyle concept not yet seen in Dubai. This prominent residential golf community in Dubai Sports City is set amid lush green surroundings.
- Covering some 25 million sqft this highly sought after private golf course community
- 961 beautiful villas and townhouses set in
- Ernie Els designed golf course.
- Family community with a school and a nursery
- Residents can enjoy a mix of sporting and recreational facilities available at Dubai Sports City including DSC Football, Rugby and Swimming Academies as well as ICC Cricket Academy.
Accesibility and Advanatages:
- Located in Dubailand along Emirates Road.
Pros and Cons:
- For those of you who want to fine-tune your golfing skills, there is also the Butch Harmon School of Golf and a clubhouse on site.
- The development is made up of seven villages, five of which are already completed, Estella, Carmen, Esmeralda, Novelia and Oliva.
Victory Heights is composed of nearly 1,000 villas that from a golf community enhanced with walking paths, playgrounds and a plethora of green space. From grand homes to distinctive townhouses, these villas combine natural serenity with luxurious living.