Al Furjan is just what the name says – a cluster of ‘small villages’. Located within the heart of the New Dubai, east of Ibn Battuta Mall, behind The Gardens and south of Discovery Gardens, its ‘neo-urbanism’ aims to combine the charms of traditional neighbourhood living with the conveniences of a modern lifestyle. The community comprises four separate villages, East, West, North and South that share a central theme despite each having its own distinctive features. Connected by open spaces and cul-de-sacs, the community has a deceptively old world charm that belies its sophisticated layout.
- 819 residential units comprising terraced houses and 3, 5, and 6 BHK villas
- Variety of home types and floor plans to meet varied client requirements
- Extensive sporting facilities
- Village Centers with restaurants and shops that cater to everyday needs within walking distance
- 50 hectares of parks and outdoor spaces, including sports facilities, pools, and cycling trails
Accessibility and advantages:
- Close proximity to Jebel Ali Port, Dubai Central Airport, Knowledge Village, Internet/Media City
- Excellent access via three main roads – the D59 , East West Parallel Road and E77 that connects with Jebel Ali Port, Emirates Road and Dubai
Pros and Cons:
- Proximity to Ibn Batuta Mall
- Nakheel’s 8700 square meter Community Center with all facilities to open soon
- Environmentally sensitive, with facilities to reuse effluent water for landscape irrigation purposes and water-saving plantings
- Two schools planned
- Membership to Masakin Leisure Club available
- Access only through Discovery Gardens
Built in the Dubai and Quorta styles with camel paths and village centers, Al Farjan is a fusion of Islamic and Mediterranean architecture that can be adapted to suit Western or Arabic living. All in all, Al Furjan is an ideal home for small and large families from all cultures and lifestyles, and those looking to invest in freehold property in Dubai.
Al Furjan Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Al Furjan Dubai.