64 million square feet, extending from Ras Al Khor to Sheikh Zayed Road, of integrated residential space, international and local businesses, financial institutions and retail and hospitality options – the Business Bay, Dubai’s central business, commercial and residential area has all that and more to offer. Set against the stunning backdrop of Dubai’s skyline and adding to its glamour, the development also has the extended Dubai Creek to its credit.
- 240 prime residential, commercial and retail buildings
- Varied sizes, and flexible floor plans
- Centrally located in the heart of Dubai
- Landscaped gardens with a network of roads, pathways and canals
Accessibility and advantages:
- Ideally located at the heart of Dubai
- Readily accessible by Dubai’s arterial roads Al Khail Road and Sheikh Zayed Road
Pros and Cons
- Poised to become the region’s business capital as well as a freehold city
- Offices of the biggest international corporations
- Excellent dining and retail options
- Swanky residential options for professionals and families alike
- Teething troubles as a major part of the infrastructure is still under construction
This new ‘city within the city’ is a sterling landmark of Dubai’s commercial real estate designed to rival Manhattan and Ginza, the established business centres of New York and Tokyo. Adding to its considerable charms is Dubai Creek extension, a major feat of engineering that will warm the heart of even the most discerning businessman.
Business Bay Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Business Bay Dubai.