At Discovery Gardens, life is all about balance and harmony, lived in close tandem with nature. Spanning a spectacular 26 million square feet, Discovery Gardens is a picturesque residential community designed with garden living in mind, and comprises six themed communities: Zen, Mediterranean, Contemporary, Mogul, Mesoamerican and Cactus courtyard gardens, each based on a unique element of nature.
Discovery Gardens residential community Dubai
- 290,000 apartments in 291 buildings
- Studio, 1 and 2 BHK multi-sized apartments
- Community swimming pools
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, gyms and football pitch
- Cycling and jogging trails
- Extensive covered parking
Accessibility and advantages:
- Accessible from the new interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road, between Interchanges 5 and 6
- Easy access to Emirates Road, Jebel Ali and Dubai Metro
Pros and Cons
- Eco-friendly, with inbuilt energy saving features
- Proximity to major business and economic centres like Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Dubai Metal and Commodities Centre
- Easy shopping at Ibn Batutta Mall, apart from retail outlets within the community
- Issues about maintenance – the quality and charges
With ample, lushly landscaped outdoor space and elegant interiors, the township is ideal for families as well as bachelors looking to invest Dubai property market. Discovery Gardens aim to provide the residents with exceptional standards in terms of lifestyle, and excellent returns for your investment.
Discovery Gardens Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Discovery Gardens Dubai.