The largest man-made marina in the world, Dubai Marina prides itself in its inimitable cosmopolitan, carefree atmosphere and the freshness of a beachfront lifestyle. Advantageously located near Interchange 5 on Sheikh Zayed Road, and covering 25 acres, it has become one of the most sought-after lifestyle destinations of the world.
- Six freehold residential buildings with studio and 1 to 5 bedroom apartments
- 7 km long pedestrian walkway – The Walk
- Most units offer views of the Marina
- Tramway under construction
- The dancing fountain, popular with children
Accessibility and advantages:
- Proximity to two Metro stations
- Easy access to Shaikh Zayed Road
Pros and Cons
- Well maintained, clean and secure communities
- Restaurants, cafés and retail outlets
- Vibrant community, lovely to walk around in good weather
- Restaurants, cafés, hotels, spas, shops and nightlife venues
- Close to Dubai Internet City, the American University of Dubai and the Emirates Golf Club
- Ongoing construction means diversions are regular
- Traffic congestion, especially during rush hours
- Prices higher in comparison to other similar apartment complexes elsewhere in Dubai
If you are looking to invest in an apartment in Dubai, there is nothing more spectacular than the Dubai Marina. With its unsurpassed location on the waterfront, Dubai Marina takes urban chic lifestyle to new heights, setting a benchmark for Dubai property market.
Dubai Marina Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Dubai Marina Dubai.