So you are an HNWI looking to invest in a world class property development in Dubai? Welcome to Emirates Hills, a prestigious gated community located off Sheikh Zayed Road. Named after the famous Beverley Hills of the USA, Emirates Hills is among the first freehold properties – and reputedly the most exclusive one – to be sold in Dubai, and is home to the cream of a thriving expatriate community.
- Plots for bespoke villas, as well as ready-made villas available
- 610 villas ranging from 4 to 8 bedrooms with up to 60,000 sq feet of living space
- Well-designed villas with great neighborhoods and lush landscaping
- World-class gymnasium, floodlit tennis courts and swimming pool
- Pedestrian walkways
- Golf Club House and Spa
- The world class 18-hole Montgomerie Championship Golf Course
Accessibility and advantages:
- Proximity to Sheikh Zayed Road, with easy access to the commercial areas of Dubai
Pros and Cons:
- 24hr security, 24hr maintenance
- Option of Cable television including broadband Internet connection from du Technologies
- Dubai British School, Emirates International School, Regent International School and Dubai International Academy in the vicinity
- Supermarkets and malls easily accessible
- Limited affordability with prices starting from 15 million
Undoubtedly one of the most exclusive of Dubai’s property developments, Emirates Hills is unrivalled in terms of wealth and beauty, and remains among the most sought after properties in Dubai.
Emirates Hills Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Emirates Hills Dubai.