Located just off Sheikh Zayed Road between Interchanges 5 and 6, and spread over 200 hectares, JLT’s dynamic lakefront community comprises 64 attractive residential and commercial towers that include hotels, leisure and retail outlets with over 50,000 people transacting life and work here. Almas Tower, the tallest commercial tower in the Middle East, is at the heart of this development.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Four man-made lakes
- Outdoor cafes, restaurants, and children’s play areas
- Recreational facilities such as swimming pools, gyms and wet rooms in all residential towers
Accessibility and advantages:
- 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Road within walking distance via the metro bridges
Pros and Cons
- Affordable apartments offering large spaces
- Thriving community life
- Convenient location and easy access to two Metro stations — JLT and Marina
- Beach and marina at five minutes’ driving distace
- Carrefour Express outlets, a Spinney’s Market and independent grocery stores that offer home delivery services
- Ibn Battuta Mall, Marina Mall and Mall of the Emirates within 10 minutes’ distance by metro
- Traffic during peak hours can be a problem
- Lakes not always well-maintained
- Quality of finishing in some towers is not up to the mark
With lakefront area providing the ideal location for leisurely walks, sporting activities and community get-togethers, the atmosphere is family-friendly. If you are looking to invest in an apartment in Dubai, but would prefer to be moderate in your investment, JLT is ideal for you.
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai.