Palm Jumeirah – the world’s largest man-made island that is shaped like the date palm, complete with a trunk, a crown with 17 fronds, and a surrounding crescent island that forms an 11 kilometres long breakwater. A one-of-a-kind residential and tourism destination, Palm Jumeirah is undoubtedly the crowning jewel in Dubai’s real estate market.
- 2,500 exclusive residential beachside villas, 2,400 shoreline apartments
- Varied sizes, styles and floor plans
- Marinas, water theme parks
- Restaurants, shopping malls, sports facilities, health spas and cinemas
- Home to top-class hotels and resorts like Atlantis and Anantara Spa and Resort
- All amenities at the doorstep
- Excellent security features
- Good community living
Accessibility and advantages:
- Accessible from all parts of the city
- Monorail Metro facility
Pros and Cons:
- Unique lifestyle with private beaches in your backyard
- World class amenities
- Opportunity to hobnob with celebrities from world over
- A thriving marine life
- Some fronds still under construction
- Mall is yet to be completed
- Occasional complaints about teething troubles with regard to community and maintenance
With limited availability of reclaimed land, the residences in Palm Jumeirah are an excellent investment in Dubai, a property that will only appreciate with time. Certainly not everybody’s cup of tea, the Palm Jumeirah assures you that exclusive living cannot get any better than this.
Palm Jumeirah Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Palm Jumeirah Dubai.