Cutting through the heart of Dubai, the seawater Dubai Creek winds its way from the trading port on the Gulf to the Ras al Khor bird sanctuary on the desert edge of Dubai. It is one of the emirate’s most picturesque locales that particularly stick out for its traditional aura and charm. This natural seawater creek stands as the real identity of Dubai and is a living illustration of the country’s long-standing trading tradition.
- Luxury Hotels and Residences
- 18-hole tournament golf course, clubhouses, residential development
- 92 villas that comprise the Dubai Creek Club Residences.
- The clubhouse comprises a number of function rooms as well as changing facilities and the ‘Legends’ fine dining restaurant.
- *Popular outdoor restaurants and venues
- A cruise (Old Fashioned Boats) reveals the glittering high-rise buildings lining the Creek
- 14 Kilometres long
Accessibility and Advantages:
- The creek is also home to the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
Pros and Cons:
- A wildlife sanctuary that’s home to over 27,000 birds