Affordability, good lifestyle and excellent community living – The Greens, a mid-rise residential complex, has all these and more to offer the discerning Dubai investor. Comprising 36 buildings set over 65 acres, the complex has 3,500 residential units and 4 office buildings of aesthetic design and all modern conveniences.
- Studios, and 1 to 4 bedroom apartments in well-finished modern buildings
- Entrance lobby, secure underground parking
- Attractive green streetscapes and with lush landscapes set against open pool
- Gymnasium, community hall and BBQ area
- Each complex with four individual buildings clustered together, to create exclusive courtyard environment
Accessibility and advantages:
- Easily accessible from Sheikh Zayed Road
- Proximity to the Emirates Golf Club, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City
- Close to Nakheel Metro Station
- Easy access to all parts of the city
Pros and Cons
- Family friendly, with excellent community living
- Extensive security
- All facilities within easy reach, including various malls and other usual destinations
- Maintenance on the expensive side, with custom-made appliances and electrical fittings
- Build quality not up to the mark in some buildings
- Prices relatively on the higher side
Providing a splendid community living that cuts across cultural and ethnic borders, The Greens sets a standard of its own when it comes to residential developments in Dubai. Ideal for bachelors and small families.
The Greens Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in The Greens Dubai.