Looking for serenity and greenery, both indoors and out in the New Dubai area? Welcome to Meadows. If you are thinking of investing in a spacious, two-storied villa in Dubai with a backdrop of tree-lined avenues and landscaped exteriors, then the Meadows is just the thing for you.
- Spacious, high-ceilinged 3 to 7 bedroom villas
- Garden and garage for each villa
- Swimming pools, nurseries, schools, shopping centers, cafes, restaurants, and mosques.
- Landscaped common areas, parks and children play areas.
- Private enclosed yards
- 24 hour security
Accessibility and advantages:
- Immediate access to Sheikh Zayed Road
- Easy access to Al Khail and Mohammed Bin Zayed Roads
- Proximity to Emirates Hills, Dubai Media & Internet City and Dubai Knowledge Village
Pros and Cons
- Golf courses, beaches, five-star hotels, restaurants within easy reach
- Membership opportunities at Hayya!
- Option of high speed digital technology for internet, television and voice communications from du Technologies
- Traffic congestionSigns of aging in some villas
The Meadows offer investors in Dubai the advantage of living within a secure gated community that comes at competitive prices. Ideal for small and large families, the community is one of the more popular residential developments in Dubai.