Dubai Properties’ answer to the cultural districts in the major US cities will be a modern and sophisticated take on old-world culture, mixed with entertainment and history. Located along the lifeline of Dubai, the Creek, the Dubai Culture Village mixes ancient Arabic traditions with modern inputs to create a unique architectural style.
- Fully furnished one and two bedroom apartments, and 5-bedroom penthouses
- Luxury hotels such as Palazzo
- Versace Designer boutiques, art galleries, rare book shops and performing arts centres
- Cultural institutions, schools, academies for art, music, dance, pottery and other crafts with world-class infrastructure and facilities
- Huge amphitheatre and public library
- Exhibition hall and museum
- Designer boutique-style restaurants and a rustic traditional souk
Accessibility and advantages:
- Convenient access to Garhoud and Business Bay bridges
- Metro station connection in the pipeline
Pros and Cons:
- The right mixture of culture, art and commerce
- A viable alternative for a business-cum-residence in the heart of Dubai
- Wind towers, stone walkways and traditional souk lends real character to the development
- Many amenities still under construction
With the amazing Dubai Creek as its backdrop, Dubai Culture Village is certainly on its way to becoming one of the most desirable residential addresses. Art, heritage, verdant surroundings and modern amenities – what more does the discerning Dubai investor need?
Culture Village Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Culture Village Dubai.