Imagine a living space flanked by world-famous landmarks! If you are living in Downtown Dubai, a large-scale mixed-use complex that houses the world’s largest building, Burj Khalifa, the largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall, and the Dubai Fountain you’ll be doing just that. An inspired urban concept that balances the dynamism of a city with the sanctuary of a sanctum.
- Eleven different residential developments such as Burj Views, The Residences, South Ridges, 8 Boulevard Walk, The Old Town and The Lofts, among others
- Apartments in varied sizes, styles and floor plans, ranging from studio to four bedroom
- Swimming pool with landscaping, changing rooms and outside showers
- Fitness Centre and Gymnasium
- Billiards/Games Room, Squash Courts, Badminton Courts
- Library and Business Lounge
- Communal Lounge – Multipurpose room
- Leisure deck with spectacular city views
- Private garden courts
- Day care facilities
Accessibility and advantages:
- Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road
- Al Wasl locality on the north-west, Business Bay to its south and the Financial Centre Road to the north-east
- Connected to the Dubai Metro via the Burj Khalifa – Dubai Mall Metro Station
Pros and Cons:
- Holistic live-work-play lifestyle
- Unbelievable amenities at your fingertip
- Proximity to all prime areas of Dubai
- Unique habitat in the world’s hottest tourist destination
- Traffic snarls till construction is complete
Your home here can be a peaceful haven among the dynamic big city atmosphere of Downtown Dubai. Poised to become one of the most sought after addresses in the world.
Burj Khalifa District Service Charges
Service charges are recurring fees paid for maintenance, repairs and amenities in common areas. It is required to maintain the quality of life that some areas offer and can be variable, meaning the fees varies from location, the property to the quantity of services being offered, such as cleaning services, landscaping, security staff and many more. This page provides a useful information about the service charges for all projects in Burj Khalifa District Dubai.